Buddy had a long way to go before he could recover.
It seems unbelievable, but this dog was set on fire by a 11-year-old boy who had been living on the street for a long time.
The boy’s horrible act had caused many wounds to the poor dog.
He was found on the street, with an extension cord wrappedaround his neck and with very serious injuries.
The dog received third-degree burns and had to fight for his life for a long time.
Fortunately, they found him and took him to a rehabilitation center.
He is now being helped to recover by MSU vets, who take wonderfu l care of the dog.
They named this wonderful dog Buddy. The dog also underwent skin transplants.
His front leg, which was badly burned, has now recovered, thanks to which he has started to walk better.
For his bravery, Buddy also has the status of a hero dog. He is just wonderful.
If there’s one thing that Baddy does very well, it is overcoming obstacles.
Share this with your family and friend.